Office / Investment Specialist
Background & Experience
Mrs. Amanda Sullivan is an integral part of the highly successful NAI Sullivan Group. Amanda specializes in the office market working to develop customer relationships and build new business. Amanda is an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. Amanda is very outgoing and a very determined individual who is looking forward to working to assist you with your real estate investment.
Amanda has been a Commercial Realtor for the past eighteen-years, and in Commercial and Residential Property Management for the previous ten-years. Amanda earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Management as well as an Associate of Science degree in Architecture and Construction Technology, and a Master’s in Commercial Property (MICP).
Amanda enjoys sailing with her husband Bob in the British and American Virgin Islands, photography, travel, and spending time with her son, and friends and family.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member of Commercial Real Estate Women, CREW Reach Chair
• Member of Commercial Real Estate Council
• Member of NAI Office Council
• Member of Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, Small Board of Advisors
• Member of SoSA Executive Committee, Secretary and Communications Chair
• Member of St. Luke’s Methodist Church, Financial Review Committee
• Master’s in Commercial Property